jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

T h e i r C e l l

Girl in a coma - Their Cell

..So I'm saving all my secrets for a deaf man ...blabber on I blabber ooon stare empty at a wall and make it try to sing along carry on I carry on...you’re shackled all you pain is stiff . .tattooed lovers they don't like to reminisce
 keep pictures of the people you once loved!! . . in a safe oh in a saaaafe. .  ..oh no you lost the combination ..oh no you have the wrong address scribble names unscramble names  , , ,oh you’re shackled all your pain is stiff!! I know i know i know .. you’re planning your vengeance . . tattooed lovers they don't like to reminisce!! who knows what name they're screaming now
 . . .so I'm saving all my secrets for a deaf man!! blabber on and on and on and o oh oon oh no you lost the combination oh nooo you have the wrong address scribble names unscramble names see this world is not just a ball!!!!!!. . . .of vagueness you can just bounce off. . .
see this world is not just a ball!!!!!!. . . .of vagueness you can just bounce off. . .!!
dear Jane, well I wrote this line to say...
hope you still can recall my name dear Jane, I wish everything is okay ...oh Jane, forgive all they may say dear Jane, well I wrote this line to say .... . . . . hope you still can recall my name /=




Si supieeras lo mucho que TEAMO! . . y lo tanto que me haces sufrir y a pesar de todo lo que pasé SIEMPRE estaré para ti solo quiero verte feliz. . .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario